Check out the new Avatar movie, after a long wait, the science fiction movie Avatar: The Way of Water was released, which includes more wonderful events than imagination. This is a sequel to the first part of the movie.
Avatar: The Way of Water
After the first part of the sci-fi movie, Avatar in 2009 achieved wide success, the new part of the movie was finally released after a long wait. It was scheduled to release the second part of this series in 2014, but with the need to develop a new technology for filming underwater scenes and adding three new parts to the film, bringing the Avatar series to five films, this led to significant delays in the release of the film to allow more time for the crew to work on Writing, pre-production and adding visual effects.
Principal photography on the film began in Manhattan Beach, California on August 15, 2017, followed by principal photography in conjunction with Avatar 3 in Wellington on September 25, 2017. Filming concluded in late September 2020 after three years of shooting. Produced on an estimated budget of $350-400 million, it is considered one of the most expensive films ever made.
The second part of the film will be released on December 16, 2022, as for the rest of the films in the series, it is scheduled to be released in 2024, 2026, and 2028, respectively.
Avatar: The Way of Water Premise
The film takes place more than a decade after the events of the first part of the film, where the new sequel to the movie Avatar tells the story of the Sully family and the problems they face from the past, as they are forced to travel long distances to keep each other safe and fight many battles to survive life and endure many tragedies.
Check out the actor’s roles in Avatar: The Way of Water and who they played.
- Zoe Saldaña as Neytiri: the daughter of the former clan chief, and wife to Jake.
- Sigourney Weaver as Kiri: Jake and Neytiri ‘s adopted daughter.
- Stephen Lang as Colonel Miles Quaritch: the leader of the security forces of the RDA, the human organization colonizing Pandora, in its conflict with the Navi.
- Kate Winslet as Ronal: a free diver from Makina, and his wife, “ Tunwari ”.
- Cliff Curtis as Tonowari: the leader of the reef clan in Metekina, and husband to Ronal
- Giovanni Ribisi as Parker Selfridge: the company’s former manager of the RDA mining operation.
- Edie Falco as General Frances Ardmore: the commander in charge of the RDA interests.
- Brendan Cowell as Captain Mick Scoresby: The head of a privately owned offshore trawler on the planet Pandora.
- Jemaine Clement as Dr. Ian Garvin: a marine biologist.
- CCH Pounder as Mo’at: the spiritual leader of Umatikaya and the mother of Neytiri .
- Jamie Flatters as Neteyam: Jake and Neytiri’s first and eldest son.
- Britain Dalton as Lo’ak: the second son of Jake and Neytiri .
- Chloe Coleman as young Lo’ak: the second son of “ Jake ” and “ Nytiri ” at a young age.
- Trinity Jo-Li Bliss as Tuktirey (“Tuk”): Jake and Nytiri ‘s eight-year-old daughter and their youngest child.
- Bailey Bass as Tsireya (“Reya”): an agile and powerful free diver who is the daughter of the chief of the Reef Clan in the Tonuwari and Runal consortium .
- Filip Geljo as Aonung: A young fisherman and diver, son of the chief of a reef clan in Tonwari and Runal’s equilibrium .
- Duane Evans Jr. as Rotxo: A young fisherman and diver from Metakinah.
- Jack Champion as Miles “Spider” Socorr: A teen born in Hell’s Gate (the human base on Pandora in the first film) who is rescued and adopted by Jake and Neytiri and “prefers his time in the Pandora rainforest.”
- Joel David Moore as Dr. Norm Spellman: A former member of the Avatar program who chooses to side with the Na’vi in the first film.
- Dileep Rao as Dr. Max Patel: A scientist who worked for the Avatar program and came to support Jake’s rebellion against the Apartheid Act in the first film.
Avatar: The Way of Water Movie Poster